[24hoursupport] Re: Reformatting and Partitioning

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 18:08:40 -0500

Karren,
If we assume that you are a home user, do nothing important on your
computer, and don't care if you accidentally lose data that may have
sneaked onto your C: drive then go ahead and follow that advice.
Otherwise, this is a reckless method and I would be able to sustain
quite a valid argument for many different reasons with your "tech" that
gave it.

Spider