[24hoursupport] Re: IE

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 06:01:39 -0700 (PDT)

Funny. The Firefox download instructions made it sound like you had to download
each feature separately. I must have got my wires crossed reading something.
The initial download does seem to be complete. That's why I asked. Thank you.

--- "Ray Ray2047-at-symet.net |24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|"
<gopci0gl6m0t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have downloaded the Windows version Firebird/FireFox at
three or four different times and never had to do anything
like that. The Windows version comes with an installer.
You just click and follow the prompts like other downloads.