[24hoursupport] pictures

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 7 Jul 2004 14:07:35 -0000

Sometimes I may find a nice picture on the internet that I want to just print
out a copy for myself, and it does not give a warning that it is copyrighted,
and when I check it on Paint Shop Pro it does not find any watermark that would
imply it is illegal to copy, and there's no option to buy your own copy of the
picture.

But when I try to print it out, it comes out with alternating light and dark
horizontal bands. It's like, it could be a picture that I don't see any notice
preventing me legally from printing my own copy out to post on my wall, but it
looks like something was done to make the printer do that deliberately to deny
me making my own copy.

So I'm just asking, so long as it looks like it's not illegal to actually make
my own copy, how can I overcome this?