[24hoursupport] Re: I need a program..I need a slightly different program..

  • From: "Bette Rea" <pms420@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 23:34:53 -0400

 Hi
  I need a sightly different program.  My daughter is very sick  she is 30
years old and needs to take a pill at 9AM and 9PM  she lives alone and some
of the Rx she takes make her forget things  like taking the pills  She has
windows 98 so the tower is always on  Is there a program that will ring at 2
different times?  Thanks so much..........Bette