[24hoursupport] Re: I need a program..I need a slightly different program..

  • From: "Ray" <ray2047@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 08:21:04 -0500

Not a computer solution but perhaps simpler and not dependent on the
computer being on. Why not two cheap digital alarm clocks each set for the
time of one of the medication, The clock I use for wake-up never needs to be
reset or even really shut off. Tap the button and it stops buzzing but will
go off without resetting the next time the time it's set for occurs. The
computer program of course could be a backup.