[24hoursupport] Epson Stylus Photo 820 Problems

  • From: britty alexander <britty32@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 15:22:03 -0800 (PST)

If someone knows the answer to this one could you please help me.

Suddenly my printer has quit printing black ink, when I have a 1/2 full ink
cartridge.

It will print in color, I have tried everything by uninstalling and
reinstalling the printer and driver. I even just checked marked it to print in
black in the properties.

Does anyone know why it would be doing this?  And is there a simple fix for
this?

Thank you!

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at
http://webpages.charter.net/chizotz/