[24hoursupport] Restoring recycle bin undelete wizard

  • From: "Paul M. King" <peking7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 11:52:54 -0800

I have inadvertently deleted the MS tool which let me recover files deleted
from my trash bin. This happened at a time when I had no third party undelete
tools on my HD.

Can I recover the undelete tool short of selecting it from the installation
disc?
I am running WIN98SE on the computer with the problem. Additionally, I can't
remember the name of the missing file.

Paul King

-- Type: text/plain

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at