[24hoursupport] Re: Epson Stylus Photo 820 Problems

  • From: "Bobbie" <bobbiet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 23:25:55 -0500

I know this is probably too simple an answer, but have you cleaned the heads
recently.....printer.....properties.....utilities?

Bobbie
  Suddenly my printer has quit printing black ink, when I have a 1/2 full ink
cartridge.

  It will print in color, I have tried everything by uninstalling and
reinstalling the printer and driver. I even just checked marked it to print in
black in the properties.

  Does anyone know why it would be doing this?  And is there a simple fix for
this?

  Thank you!
Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at