[24hoursupport] Re: Epson Stylus Photo 820 Problems

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 20:01:19 -0600

>Suddenly my printer has quit printing black ink, when I have a 1/2 full
>ink cartridge.

Sometimes the tiny nozzles on ink cartridges clog up. This usually happens=
 when the printer has not been used for awhile, or is not used too often.=
 The ink in the nozzles dries, and because the nozzles are so tiny (smaller=
 than a human hair) it doesn't take too much dried ink to clog them up.

Try holding the ink cartridge nozzles under warm running water to see if=
 you can get them unclogged. Dry well before trying in the printer again.=
  I don't know of any other suggestions, but perhaps someone else here=
 does.

HTH,

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at