[24hoursupport] Re: Epson Stylus Photo 820 Problems

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 19:16:01 -0800

// modpost 3E45C66F:37B4.1:ubhefhccbeg

Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 19:10:51 -0800 (PST)
From: britty alexander <britty32@xxxxxxx>

How would I correct this?  I have not moved anything, and a week ago it was
printing fine?

 Jim Harris <hhlake@xxxxxxx> wrote:

If yuur cartridges don't have the print heads on them, then they
are down on the bottom of the "box" they sit in. The holes in the
bottom are for the ink to be carried to the print heads. some
printers are made this way Epson & Canon are two I know of. Jim
Harris

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at