[1stPickPCHelp] Re: Trackball opinions/advice

  • From: "InaRae" <inarae@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 12:57:07 -0800

You are exactly right! They have both cleared. Let me know when your package
arrives if you don't mind. And happy reading. Hey, if I can help I will.
I've known so little about computer stuff for so long and I still have so
blasted much to learn! LOL! Anyway, I have been lucky in finding patient
people for the most part, who don't mind my empty head, so I sure don't mind
being a little compassionate.(Besides there's the three fold law!, just in
case!)
blessings,
Rae