[1stPickPCHelp] Trackball opinions/advice

  • From: camrie@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 12:13:40 -0500

I hope this is okay to ask the list. I have experience from many years ago with
a Mouseman
that had a thumb ball which I found very stressing on my hand. I'd like to
purchase a
trackball with a larger ball in the center like the Kensington or Logitech
Marble Mouse (which
is really a trackball). Does anyone have experience with these, or others, that
they would
share or give some buying advice? Some of the web opinions I've read indicates
people
who've used both the Kensington Expert Pro's prefer the older, plain 4 button,
which can still
be found, I'm just not sure the $60 price difference between that and most
others would
really be worth it.

Thanks,
Catherine