[1stPickPCHelp] Re: Trackball opinions/advice

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 12:08:04 -0800

Hi Catherine,
I have used a Logitech Marble Mouse in win 98Se for 2 years now and love it.
I recommend it over any of the other track balls.

I do prefer the Logitech optical mouse over all of them though, no cleaning
required.

See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org
A Technical Support Alliance Member
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/techsupportalliance/

On 04/11/2002 at 12:13 PM camrie@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I hope this is okay to ask the list. I have experience from many years ago
with a Mouseman that had a thumb ball which I found very stressing on my
hand. I'd like to
purchase a trackball with a larger ball in the center like the Kensington or
Logitech
Marble Mouse (which is really a trackball). Does anyone have experience with
these, or others,
that they would share or give some buying advice? Some of the web opinions
I've read
indicates people who've used both the Kensington Expert Pro's prefer the
older, plain 4
button, which can still be found, I'm just not sure the $60 price difference
between that and most
others would really be worth it.

Thanks,
Catherine