[ZeroBrane Studio] Re: Remote debugging: IDE project path vs. actual file path

  • From: Paul K <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 11:49:16 -0700

> So, startup.lua is now inside the scripts folder, no longer directly in
> gamedir.
> However, this exact setup works on Windows.

You'll need to help me here. The best way to figure out what may be
going on is to add a bit of debugging to set_breakpoint() and
has_breakpoint() functions in mobdebug and print "file" and "line"
information (something as simple as print("set", file, line) will do).

This will help to see the difference between the path being set by the
debugger and being checked when the breakpoint is supposed to be hit.

> I am again on a different machine, so I can't offer that right now. I can
> post the info on Monday, though :)

Sounds good. Having "debug.getinfo(1,"S").source" will be useful as well.

Paul.