[ZeroBrane Studio] Re: Remote debugging: IDE project path vs. actual file path

  • From: jan@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 10:11:18 +0100

Hey, I just tested this on Linux and unfortunately, it does not work there. The debugger starts, but no breakpoints will work. Or, it does work, but only if the startup.lua script, that also has the following lines, is the one currently open in ZBS.

require('mobdebug').start()
require('mobdebug').basedir([[../../scripts/]])

So, it works on Windows without currently viewing that file (it just has to be open somewhere or autoactivate must be on). On Linux, only if the file is currently viewed. Which is strange, as I thought that is what the basedir-function is for. :)

Is there something else that has to be done on Linux?
I am using Linux Mint (Ubuntu based) if that matters.