Re: [Wittrs] Wittgenstein on Machines and Thinking

  • From: Han Geurdes <han.geurdes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 19:49:38 +0200

Kirby,
Your post is so very long. I agree fully with the introductory remarks
however. And if I understand the people from SPSP in the right way, politics
is never far away in all science and philosophical adventures. Every claim
has political consequences from grant funding to suppressing some pet
lower-thought forms of existence. My toaster can give quite a few lectures
on that.