[Wittrs] Re: On Discussions about Free WIll

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 19:57:37 -0700 (PDT)

(re: Kirby)

... one of the things I find troubling is that my contribution to the
philosophy
list apparently is not allowed. Unless the moderator is just not around. But I
fear the Liverpool club may turn out to be one of those "elite" lists that is
set to patronize the social club and/or discriminate against Wittgensteinians.
Love to be wrong about that.

Anyway, I'm trying to pipe a feed of their stuff down here. Not saying I'll
be successful. My conjuring skills are falling below that of garage mechanic
lately. But if the wand does work, perhaps we'll finally have our Lords/Commons
set up -- with our group being the one that modernity validated.

Regards and thanks.

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
[spoiler]Assistant Professor
Wright State University