[wisb] Re: Madison -- Long-eared Owl heard in Arboretum

  • From: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tom Schultz <trschultz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 09:51:20 -0600

Yes, thank you - I should have remembered to put that in my message,
too.  I don't believe Nolan and the other birder actually played the
recording to attempt to draw the owl in - just to confirm the ID for
themselves (per Nolan's email to me last night.)  But I don't want
people to get the wrong idea.

Peter