[wisb] Re: Madison -- Long-eared Owl heard in Arboretum

  • From: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 08:02:58 -0600

I would caution anyone going to listen for the LE Owl that parking in
any of the Arboretum lots after sunset is prohibited, and the Town of
Madison Police do patrol (and birders usually look like they're up to no
good...)  There is on-street parking just across the stone bridge on
Haywood Drive (the street connecting Mills and Park.)

Peter Fissel
Madison, Dane Co.