[vipaudioaccess] Re: midi looper

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 11:53:12 -0000

OK, got you now. No, I don't think you could do what you suggest, which is a
great shame. I remember being able to do this in Ce-Lab Notator back in the 80s
on an Atari ST, but have no idea why modern DAW applications don't seem to
offer the facility.

If I think of anything I'll let you know, as I'd be excited to find such a
beast myself.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess