[vipaudioaccess] Re: midi looper

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vipaudioaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 11:36:37 -0000

Hi,

I understand perfectly. I keep looking at the Native Instruments Machine, but
haven't had the opportunity to try it out for accessibility. Having said this,
you could load up a lot of Matrix View cells (88 if you've got a long enough
controller keyboard), assign each note to a different cell then save the lot as
a template. Once this had been set up it should be a good jamming tool, so a
little time investment at the start might well pay off big-time later.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess