[trh] Re: Can we talk? Ok...how about RvR night?

  • From: "Terry Erickson" <terickson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <trh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 08:21:50 -0600

I think this problem will be there on alliance rvr night quite often.  As of
now, almost all of our allies have members in the 20-40 range who wish to
go, and they far outweigh the members in the 40range.  What I would suggest
to lessen the load sinec everyone needs a healer of some type, and all ours
are 40+ for the most part, is to try to group the other guilds healers with
folks their level, then rotate which healer is the lowlevel watcher.  That
way only 1 person per raid has the lower guys to watch over.
Ill be the first to admit that I love having Eathen along and seeing how
much fun he has, but if he gets hit, I rez him when power and time permit,
and not right away.  Otehrwise it can affect everyone.