[trh] Re: Can we talk? Ok...how about RvR night?

  • From: "Nicole Erickson" <nerickson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <trh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 12:35:55 -0500

Have a quick break to add something real fast ... I will comment on
others like I said later.  Not sure if this has been mentioned ...

Now that we have most of the guilds in the alliance that usually raid
with us, with exception of Midgard's Might, I suggest we use /asend for
all communication within the alliance for the raid.  The Raid Leader,
group leader(s)/organizer(s), other hopeful allies, and possibly all
officers/GMs present should be included in the chatgroup.  No others.
This will help us trememdously, imho.  There is just WAY too much going
on for all of us to read all chats.  Plus if there are group leaders and
all officers/GMs in the chatgroup, it will help the group leader pass on
info to the groups.  More than likely there will be BOTH officers/GMs
and group leaders, naturally, in most groups, if you know what I mean...
Hope I made sense.  K, enough.  Gotta run.  I will add more later.

Maktiga
Nicole