[trh] Re: Can we talk? Ok...how about RvR night?

  • From: "Nicole Erickson" <nerickson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <trh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 09:58:48 -0500

I have no time to reply to this today as it will be a lengthy email and
I am VERY busy at work this whole week.  So, I will respond later this
week (Friday) or this weekend.  Sorry, but my company is trying to put a
product on the market and I have TONS of stuff to do.  Please do not
take this personal as I feel this is an important issue that needs to be
discussed.

Maktiga
Nicole