[TN-Butterflies] Re: FOY for Chester County

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 08:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

Here's a photo of the Dainty Sulphur.
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/kjchilds/IMG_1132.jpg

After reading the extended forecast yesterday morning, I was thinking that it
looked like we're going to have an early end to this year's butterfly season.
Rain, cool temps and the possibility of frost were all there. Then the sun came
out and I thought it would be a good opportunity to get some of this month's
horse pics for the website. While wandering in the pastures, this Dainty
Sulphur flew up and begged me to take its picture, so I did.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://www.finishflagfarms.com