[TN-Butterflies] FOY for Chester County

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 16:13:39 -0700 (PDT)

Spotted by Ken Childs on 4/1/09

Eastern Tailed-blue
Pipevine Swallowtail
Spicebush Swallowtail

I drove down to Tupelo, MS today and while looking at flowers at a garden
center, I saw a Cloudless Sulphur, a Painted Lady and a Monarch. The Monarchs
should be in TN any day now.

The various swallowtails found my lilacs today. When I got home at around 4:00,
there were 8 Eastern Tigers (1 black fe) and a Pipevine feeding on the flowers.
The Nessus Sphinx was back today so I just went out to take some macros and the
Spicebush showed up.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://www.finishflagfarms.com

The FAQ can be found by logging in at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=tn-butterflies

Please report any abuse or questions about this list to:
kjchilds@xxxxxxxxxx

Users can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
tn-butterflies-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe'
in the Subject field.