[TN-Bird] NTOS Field Trip

  • From: Gary Casey <gcasey2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:21:15 -0500

Hi Everyone,

The Nashville chapter of TOS will have a field trip to the
Percy Priest Lake area this coming Saturday, March 13th. We
will meet at the lower parking area of Adventure Science
Museum and depart at seven am sharp. Our first stop will be
at Anderson Rd. exercise trail. This envolves a mile walk
near the lake and through the woods. Next is Long Hunter
State Park with a two mile walk around Couchville Lake.
The Poole Knob area is our next stop, with a walk around
a grassy pond. A wetland in downtown Murfreesboro (can you
believe that} is next. There is a nice boardwalk and trail
that takes you through a lovely wetland. Somewhere along
the way we'll find a place to eat lunch. Bring water and
a snack if you like. The trip should end by mid-afternoon.

If any of this sounds interesting, please join us. Membership
in TOS is NOT required. Any questions or comments please contact
me directly.

Gary Casey
Kingston Springs, Tn.
gcasey2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx