[THIN] Re: Where are the Office User information kept ?

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:26:18 +0100

Not particularly in reply to your message, Rick, just that it's the
latest in the thread that I've seen...

When I wrote my initial script, I tended to use the @FULLNAME Kix macro,
and fallback to the @USERID macro, if @FULLNAME didn't produce anything
(it's not mandatory for those fields, for a user account). So if
possible I wrote the full name of the user to the Office user details,
or if not easily available, used the user account.

Just a thought, if the OP is writing his own script.

Neil

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.

Starting at $199!