[THIN] Where are the Office User information kept ?

  • From: "Daniel Schoppmann" <dschoppmann@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:01:00 +0200

Hi list

And here is my last question for today :-)

After that I installed the Office 2000 Suite, some users, who probably
didn't enter THEIR name and initials in the Popup field that oppened when
they first start Office, and kept my name and initials in that field, ran
arround creating and changing Office documents on my behalf. :-(
So I searched where in the registry or somewhere else this information is
kept, but I didn't find it.
Of course user can change this themselves within Word, but I would like to
script this.
So, does anybody knows where are the Office User information kept ?

Ciao, Daniel

dschoppmann@xxxxxx

Meeräckerstr. 24
68163 Mannheim