[THIN] Re: Where are the Office User information kept ?

  • From: "Pardee, Michael P." <MPardee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:03:46 -0400

I can't believe I am reading this.  I have been getting calls from =
users all
over the company asking me to let them know when I am done with their
spreadsheets and documents.  I was never in them!  I was just about to =
start
looking in to this since I am in the same boat as you.  The funny thing =
is
most of them never asked me *why* I was in their docs, just asked me to =
let
them know when I was out.=20