[THIN] Re: Login Script

  • From: "Jim Hathaway" <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:39:47 -0700

No event errors happen when a user logs in and the script doesn't run?
You should be seeing something in the event logs when scripts are
assigned for users within AD users and computers and then don't run on a
machine.

As an admin logged into the console of the server in question . . can
you manually browse to \\domaincontroler\netlogon
<file:///\\domaincontroler\netlogon>  and run your script successfully?