From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Angela Smith
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 9:48 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Login Script

Hi

We currently use AD GPO to push Logging scripts to our Citrix Users.  The
Scripts are based on VB and are very complicated (esp when Im not too good
with VB).  The Scripts effectively map network drives to users servers and
copies files to user home drive based on AD group membership.  Im looking at
rewriting the Login scripts and was wondering how people do it.  What is the
best way to script login scripts these days.  Is it VB, PowerShell,
ScriptLogic or other tool?

All our Servers are Windows 2003.  Also are there any sites that have sample
login scripts so I can get some ideas on syntax?

Thanks
Ang

  _____

Check out The Great Australian Pay Check Take a
<http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/157639755/direct/01/>  peek at other people's
pay and perks