[THIN] Re: Login Script

Whilst I'd say that there's more sense in doing certain types of things
with vbscript / wsh / adsi, and times when it may be more suited than
Kixtart, 1) login scripts aren't in that category 2) there's also a lot
that can either be done easier, or more fully, with Kixtart than
vbscript / WSH (I'm mainly thinking about registry support there).

Neil

This email and its attachments are confidential to the intended recipient. If
this has come to you in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
this email from your system. You must take no action based on this email, nor
must you copy or disclose it or any part of its contents to any person or
organisation. Please note that email communications may be monitored. The
registered office of Shop Direct Limited is First Floor, Skyways House, Speke
Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB, registered number 04730752.

Subsidiary companies of Shop Direct Limited include:

Shop Direct Group Financial Services Limited (SDGFS), Shop Direct Financial
Services Limited (SDFS) and Shop Direct Finance Company Limited (SDFC). The
registered office of SDGFS, SDFS and SDFC is Aintree Innovation Centre, Park
Lane, Netherton, Bootle, L30 1SL, registered numbers 05200103 (SDGFS), 04730706
(SDFS) and 04660974 (SDFC). SDFS and SDFC are authorised and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority in respect of arranging insurance products.

Shop Direct Contact Centres Limited (SDCC) and Shop Direct Home Shopping
Limited (SDHS). The registered office of SDCC and SDHS is First Floor, Skyways
House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB, registered numbers 05330323
(SDCC), 04663281 (SDHS).

All companies registered in England.