[THIN] Re: HELP - PLEASE

  • From: Geoff Cridland <geoffc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:35:44 +1000

Neil,

Not sure of a solution that will fix the problem the way you would like, but
if you run CHARM, it will take you through the farm setup section of the
Citrix installation.  It will allow you to add a Citrix administrator and
get back into the CMC.  Unfortunately, you will lose all published apps and
have to set them up again.  Sorry I can't be of more assistance, but this is
the only way I could get around a similar issue without doing a full
reinstall.

Regards,

Geoff.