[THIN] HELP - PLEASE

  • From: "neil williams" <nw1927@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:15:23 +0000

If someone could help me with this probl;em I would be forever grateful. I
had 2 citrix servers W2k sp3, citrix XP FR2 installed in a server farm. I
then moved the servers into a new domain and renamed them. I then could not
run the citrix management console. I then moved the servers into the
original domain and renamed them back to the original name. However I still
had the same problem, could not run the citrix mamnagement console.

Is there any way around this without having to reinstall citrix. Also if I
have to reinstall citrix am I likely to trash the server.

Any help would be really appreciated

Thanks

Neil

Surf together with new Shared Browsing