[TechAssist] Re: computer question how do i secure my computer from hackers

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 02:07:55 -0500

" Is this an issue to do with firewall ( NEED ADVICE ) "

Yes it is and Norton Internet Security will stop spam, popups, viruses,
Trojans, provides a firewall, etc......IT's Complete Protection for The
Internet....which is what we all need, including you.

I used to have spyware, popups occur because some stuff just slips by the
general programs....not with Norton....$59.95 at Walmart, worth every penny,
and after a year you suscribe yearly, getting updates on every piece of
protection built into N.I.S.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronics
Ft. Wayne, IN