[TechAssist] Re: RCA ctc169, 35 " intermittent dead

  • From: larry <schntv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 09:48:49 -0400

i now believe it is not shutting down.
it only wont operate about once a day for 30 seconds.
i believe it just wont start.
found many many poor solder connections, but none that
convinced me i had it.
its playing right now for hours again.
boy i hate intermittents!
I put the back on, just to fool the thing into thinking i was done
lmao
Larry