[TechAssist] Re: Question on Hitachi 50v500a

  • From: "tvservice" <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 16:30:37 -0500

I havent' serviced any Hitachi LCD sets but the Samsung, Sharp,Panasonic and
RCA units 8 out of 10 it just needs lamp. Is your Hitachi in warranty ? if
so order Ballast and lamp and take em both with you.
If not in warranty give the customer worst case estimate for both lamp and
ballast and return trip before you make trip. At least you will know if
he/she is willing to spend money.
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc