[TechAssist] Question on Hitachi 50v500a

  • From: Royal19960@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gizmo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:33:37 EDT

Hi.
I have a service call to do on one of these and it's quite a few milws away.
The"red" led stays on all the time and the "laml" led lights.
Hitachi says I should go out there (60 miles round trip) and see if the relay
clicks with the back off, then drive back and order the bulb and then return
to the home and install it.
The question,,,,,Have you had any bad ballest's or is it always the buld?
Thanks
Roy

Roy E. Adams C.E.T./C.A.
Bonded TV Service
5158 W Forest Home Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53219
414-541-9111
Bondedtv.com
We have over 8,000 tubes listed on the website
Web hosting at only $50.00 per year at BondedHost.com