[TechAssist] Re: Home-based business insurance

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:28:37 -0500

How could they prove it was Ed's fault? How could they prove Ed was the
last to work on the TV, and even if they did prove it, wouldn't they
have to prove the TV caused the fire? I once fixed a guy's computer and
later (don't remember how long) his house burnt down. Never had anyone
contacting me about it.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada