[TechAssist] Re: Home-based business insurance

  • From: "Ed Gaidies" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 19:44:56 -0500

It's a hard thing to prove.
Only thing I ever had stolen out of my shop was a "Cheap"VCR.
I'm pretty sure who they were...a couple of guys that walked in asking me
stupid questions about electronics. They had no vehicle..(Walk in). The VCR
was in the "secondary"part of my shop.
    Separated by a Door.
Gotten wiser now. Although it's a town of little crime..I have a Security
Camera to monitor all coming, and all leaving my shop.
    Never had to use it, to check...but does come in handy for monitoring
customers responses.

    Got a couple of customers loading their TV into their truck..stating..Ï
thought it was going to be allot more".
    Also heard two guys bringing one in...Don't tell him it's been somewhere
else. Real sensitive microphone....;-)

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada