[TechAssist] Re: Akai red convergence

  • From: "markbrock" <markbrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:26:10 -0500

Can I swap the yoke plugs and make sure on these ?  its not the ic's,   I
swapped em,   and even  changed them both and still the same, all the  bias
r's are ok as well,  its red only and a big squiggley line up and down,  and
left to right,  all over the place,   nothing i've seen before,  I'd like to
rule out the yoke before I condem the dcu,   and its the first IC104 that
gets hot,  closest to the red  plug,   I bet its that $#&*% yoke,  but may
be wrong,  so how about that swap ?  can I
thanks for not giving up on me,  this one is eatin my lunch
brock

Brock Electronics
R.R.4 box 237
5208  cr.3385