[TechAssist] Re: Akai red convergence

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 08:35:47 -0600

Most of us change both ICs at the same time.
I understand why you might not want to do this,...but,....I would do it
anyway.
Less chance for a call back.

Regards,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " Some days are Diamonds..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087         Some days are " COAL".
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx