[TCUG] Re: american ped phases idea

  • From: "Richard Berry" <richardwberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 11:41:57 +0100

Peter
Like you I'm a firm believer in giving people sensible choices (through
information provision) and letting them be responsible for their own well
being. However ...... we will always have to provide for the disability
issues of visually impaired etc. and in addition the current education
statistics would suggest that half the kids leaving school today can't count
UP to 10 let alone backwards.