[TCUG] RR67 sat Flow

  • From: "Kirk-Ellis, Ian B" <i.b.kirk-ellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 10:14:59 +0100

We use RR67 to derive sat flows for TRANSYT when it's a new build that can't be
measured onsite, but a colleague from another office has said that he recalls a
paper that was subsequent to RR67 and defined Sat flow in bands directly
relating to width for use in transyt. We use RR67 as this is the latest we know
of and its use in LINSIG backs up this view but I thought I'd ask the forum if
anyone knew of this work and if it was subsequent to RR67 ?
Thanks

Ian

Ian Kirk-Ellis
Principal Engineer