[TCUG] Re: NAL SIS system

  • From: "Smith, Julian" <Julian.Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 09:54:10 +0100

Edward,

We've a small number of systems installed and whilst there have been
installation issues related to the "new piece of kit" we've not had many
problems.

I did attend an RTA yesterday where a pole was isolated sucsessfully
following the impact. Thankfully impacts are fairly rare but the system did
as it should.

Not aware of the experience of other users though. Are you havig problems?

Regards

Julian Smith
AmeyMouchel
Area 9