[TCUG] Re: RR67 sat Flow

  • From: Ellis Clarke <e.clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 11:19:28 +0100

Paul,
 We've recently been having a discussion as to whether RR67 is still the
best way of calculating sat flow so I'd also be interested in having a
look at the summary of your paper if you have a copy to hand.
Regards,

Ellis Clarke
GMUTC
Manchester City Council
Second Floor
2 Piccadilly Place
M1 3BN

Tel 0161 247 3190
Fax 0161 228 1530
e.clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.manchester.gov.uk

Manchester City Council supports Smokefree England

you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. The
full text of the Council's email disclaimer is available at
www.manchester.gov.uk/emaildisclaimer

Please contact internet.administrators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with any queries.