[TCUG] Bleep and Sweep pedestrian crossings

  • From: stephen.falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 12:12:04 +0100

Here in Leeds we did try, many years ago, two operate two dual crossings
with "Bleep and Sweep". which we were not too happy with, due in part to
maintenance problems and also the effectiveness of their operation. Can I
ask if anybody still uses this form of pedestrian indication on crossings
and whether or not they consider them successful.

Steve Falconer
UTMC
Leeds City Council
0113 2476768

The information in this email (and any attachment) may be for the
intended recipient only. If you know you are not the intended recipient,
please do not use or disclose the information in any way and please
delete this email (and any attachment) from your system.

Service of legal documents is not accepted by email