[tccrockets] Re: wireless Launcher

  • From: William Ferry <woferry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 19:32:10 -0400

I've only been to Black Rock during the last 3 XPRS events, which is typically
~2 weeks after burning man. I never saw any burners at/near our camps, they're
probably 'burned out' by that point. =) It's a much larger group of
RVs/people too, so that might be a bit more intimidating to an outsider than a
small launch. - Will

On Jul 6, 2015, at 6:24 PM, Chris Attebery <chrisattebery1971@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:chrisattebery1971@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Ah, OK. I really don't want to deal with this when I'm out there, with the
kids or by myself.

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 3:15 PM, David Weinshenker <daze39@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:daze39@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Chris Attebery wrote:
Is this crap going on at BR all the time now? That's too bad if it is.

I think there's an annual event on the playa on ~4 July called "Fourth
of Ju-Playa" if I remember the name correctly. (Not as big as "Burning
Man", but same general style and crowd.)

-dave w