[tccrockets] Re: DA 2014

  • From: Douglas Valkenaar <douglas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCC Rockets <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 09:16:44 -0700

The gist was: If we had a choice, the flight line should be on the south
side of the field facing North. This way the sun, which travels a path
across the south part of the sky, would be generally at our backs.

In any case, thanks for ALL your prep work and coordination. This promises
to be a great weekend.